Mike Posner & The Legendary Mike Posner Band - I Was Born In Detroit On a Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Cold Day Album Track List:
Disc 1
01. Introduction (Mike Posner / I Was Born..., Pt. 1) [Mike Posner / I Was Born..., Pt. 1]
02. I Believe ((6-24-2016) [Live in Indianapolis])
03. Dear Mom ((8-2-2016) [Live in Chicago])
04. This Is My Poker Face ---> :) [(8-5-2016) [Live in St. Louis]]
05. Gratitude ((8-7-2016) [Live in Park City])
06. I Got You ((8-26-2016) [Live in Edmonton])
07. I Met Kanye ((8-31-2016) [Live in Minneapolis])
08. The Soldier & the Boy ((9-1-2016) [Live in Madison])
Disc 2
01. Introduction (Mike Posner / I Was Born..., Pt. 2)
02. Prophecy ((7-26-2016) [Live in Washington D.C.])
03. You Already Are ((7—29-2016) [Live in Louisville])
04. Can You? ((8-1-2016) [Live in Grand Rapids])
05. Alive ((8-3-2016) [Live in Indianapolis])
06. This One ---> :) (Icarus Problems) [(8-17-2016) [Live in Anaheim]]
07. Cheers ((9-17-2016) [Live at the Forum, Los Angeles])
(p) 2018 Island Records, a division of UMG Recordings, Inc.
Released Date: January 26
Format: Album/LP
Genre: Spoken Word
Quality: iTunes Plus AAC .m4a Apple Music Rip 256 Kbps
Mike Posner & The Legendary Mike Posner Band Download Link [Google Drive] [Zippy Share] Zip 140MB
Related Posts